Thursday, September 11, 2008

Monday, 11 September 2006

Mills is operating tomorrow at 1pm

My 13th Bodytalk
- T4, middle back
- grieving heart
- spleen

Dads 3rd Bodytalk
- chemical debris, brain
- balance cortices
- musclo-skeletal links, whole body
- cellular, DNA, reprogram, build healthy cells
- support regarding fear of time (awareness of) recurring as he needs it
[not sure, too little time left, or time spent in hospital?]

Lord, please stay with my dad and keep him strong. Please help him recover quickly and without complications. Please help the doctor to finally fix my dad properly. Lord, please strengthen our whole family, and guide us through this difficult time.
Please give my dad the strength he needs to heal. He wants to get better and come home and he can do that with your help. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: