Monday, August 18, 2008

Friday, 18 August 2006

Today was a good day. Work was a bit mental this morning, felt under the druk. Popped in quickly to see dad, brad phoned and chatted. Dads throat is feeling better, still has a bit of a cough though. Tonight was a lovely visit. I think with all the counselling dad has begun to accept being in hospital. He is so looking forward to being home though. He will be so grateful to come home. That is good. I'm glad he isn't dwelling on the negative and the things beyond his control. I am thankful for that. Lord, thank you for giving us all strength and keeping us positive. Please continue helping to heal my dad. He wants so much to get better. Please send the healing light of the Holy Spirit to fill him with love and light and healing. Thank you so much Lord. Please keep the angels looking over my dad and protecting him. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: