Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wednesday, 9 August 2006

Womens Day
Slept in, the best weather ever. Pouring with rain.
Changed dads catheter today. He is complaining of pain. Bladder infection? Dad told mom that he doesn't think he will make another op. I don't know whether to believe him or not. This can't be it. We are stronger than all of this.
Lord please help all of us stay positive. Please help my dads colon to heal nicely and quickly.
Please Lord.
Today dad told us how he snorted a snolly onto the curtain, and had to ask the nurse to wipe it up! He also said he had a dizzy spell this morning when he had his bed bath.
I really think Dr M needs to act quickly. We need to fix my dads tummy before there are serious infection. Lord, please send down the healing of the Holy Spirit to strengthen my dad. So that he may have the strength to fight this last leg of his illness. Please Lord, let my dad stay strong. Please also guide Dr M that he may care and look after my dad properly. That Dr M may do what is best for my dads healing. Please Lord. I ask for your mercy. Amen.

No comments: