Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thursday, 17 August 2006

Dad took a few steps again today. Jocelyn come to change his dressing. Was a good visit tonight. Told dad about PTA hiring Nadja, Mr Price calling about a job. Brought him some lozenges for his throat. He had a bit of a moment, we were talking about how lucky is. He said he was thinking about what I said about how sick he was. We gave him a hug. I told him that we were so proud that he kept fighting and that he is a very special person.
We love him and want him to come home. It was a special moment. I also booked with Linda to do Body Talk on dad on tuesday. I look forward to be able to help the healing in any way I can. Thank you for each new day. Thank you for my dad.

Lord, please continue to strengthen and heal my dad. Please help him to continue improving so that he may come home again. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.


Subject: update
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:11:08 +0200


Mom got had the book last night. His throat is still sore, making him

very uncomfortable and grumpy. Dr M never came yesterday, and dad is
still waiting for him to come today to give him something for his
throat. He has a spray and some lozenges but they haven't really
helped. Took a few steps again today with the physio. Jocelyn should
be coming later to change dads dressing.

I have booked a BodyTalk on monday morning, to treat dad through me.

I hope we can help improve things in any way possible.

keep well

v


No comments: