Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wednesday, 30 August 2006

Visited dad today. He seems a lot better. He had the on and we chatted a bit. Ran around a bit today. The studio went out for lunch for Kerins farewell. Ate too much, drank too much and just felt ill afterward. Not nice at all. And then I get briefed on a heck of a lot of work for tomorrow.
Not quite sure how tomorrow is gonna pan out. I've gotten so used to the rug being pulled out from me, that when things go smoothly I am so afraid of it all going bad before my eyes. I am really scared that something bad is gonna happen. As if I don't deserve any pleasures in life. I can only pray that the Lord gives me strength and courage to face each day. I am so grateful for every day and all the small things we usually take for granted. I am so grateful. I know how quickly it can be taken away.
Lord please help my dad heal. He has already made such huge progress with your help. Please help relax that crick in his body. He seems to be bending over like a banana.

Thank you for the strength you give us each day, I would not be able to go on without it. Thank you Lord. I just want to cry with relief, yet I have no relief at the moment. I pray that tomorrow can go smoothly. I pray that dad can soon enter the wards. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.


Subject: Re: low potassium
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:32:49 +0200

To: b


Dads levels were still low last night, and his heartbeat a bit
erratic. He is still confused but slightly less so. I was able to have a conversation with him and he has stopped fighting with the nurse. But he didn't remember me visiting earlier in the day. He read his man u magazine as we were leaving.

Jocelyn will be coming to change his dressing today.


v

No comments: