Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saturday, 5 August 2006

This morning they changed dad's dressing. The lady said that the tear is even bigger now and even more faecal matter is coming out. Dad was also running a temp tonight, hot all over and he said he was aching all over. Also struggling a bit with coughing up phlegm.
Lord, please can the tear in my dads colon heal itself rapidly.

Please can there be no more infection or complications.

I am asking for a miracle, I am asking for your special archangels to come down and bring the healing light of the Holy Spirit to bathe over my dad tonight and heal him form the inside out.
To take away the pain in his heart.

Angelina, I know you are still there. Please help the nurses take good care of my dad, so that he can heal in comfort.

Thank you for giving us the strength we need to get through each day.

Please have mercy on my dad. Please help his pain so he may come home to us.

A healing bubble of light is surrounding my dad.

No comments: