Thursday, August 14, 2008

Monday, 14 August 2006

Nathans Birthday

Took Dad The Mercury today. Dr M not yet back. Dr R prescribed dad an enema and he passed 3 stools. It never occurred to me that there may be faeces causing an obstruction, but it makes sense. I can only pray that my dads gi tract will work itself clear. That in itself would be a miracle. I will feel such joy. Uncle Trevor visited.
Dad was feeling very down today. He was so upset, as he says 'how much more can a body take?' It is so hard for him now. If I only knew what I could do to cheer him up. Lord, please help heal my dads abdomen, clear any obstruction, heal any tears and please keep my dad positive. Please help him have a good nights sleep and sweet dreams so that he can be prepared for another day. Please give him the strength he needs to get better and come home. Please Lord. Thank you for always listening to our prayers and caring about our problems. Amen.


No comments: