Thursday, August 21, 2008

Monday, 21 August 2006

Today after I left they installed a TV for dad! He was so chuffed, after all the moans and groans about not wanting a TV, he is quite pleased. Dad drinking away his liquifruit. I do hope he isn't drinking too much! The little girl isn't doing very well. I do pray that she improves. Lord, tomorrow I will be doing body talk on my dad. Please be with us both and help the healing energy flow. Let the energy of the Holy Spirit flow through us both. I ask this in Jesus name.
Please have mercy on us Lord. We are not worthy to receive you, but say the word, and we shall be healed. Thank you for giving me strength each day. Amen.

Subject:
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:07:59 +0200


Dad was doing great on Friday. He chatted with the counsellor and has
accepted that he will be in hospital for a long time. So he is =20
focusing on the positive. He understands how far he has come and that it will take long for him to regain his full strength. He asked Dr M on saturday how much longer he will be in ICU, and he said ten more days. Not sure if that's true or not - we haven't spoken to him yet. I was under the impression that there is going to have to be another major op.
Well, I'm doing the Bodytalk tomorrow for dad, and I pray
that it will help speed along the recovery.

x

v



There was a little girl in ICU too for a very long time. You start to follow any progress and get to know the family, without every really knowing them.

No comments: