Friday, August 1, 2008

Tuesday, 1 August 2006

Moira offered me a piece of paradise. My brother got let into the UK. Dad sat twice. I dreamt of owning my own time.
What a day. I really don't want to work with Nadja, I really don't.

I'm glad they got dad moving today, but they really need to be gentle with his wound. Its trying to heal.
Thank you for helping progress to move along, thank you for giving strength and healing to my dad. Thank you so much.

Angelina, your guidance has been special and is making all the difference. Please keep helping us along.



To: B & G

Subject: update

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:42:59 +0200


doctor said yesterday that he is keen to get dad sitting. the

other doctor (mr hope for the best) popped in last night and he
agreed that they need to try get dad sitting. At least if they can
get him in a wheel chair, then he can get some fresh air. Dad agreed though that 'mr hope for the best' is weird.

I had brought earbuds yesterday, and last night we managed to get a

LOT of putty from his ears. Gross. He said that if they want to put
him in a chair mom needs to bring him underpants!

They sat him on the edge of the bed this morning for a while, so when
I arrived for a visit today he was fast asleep.

x

v




Subject: update

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:43:18 +0200


on the weekend the doctor managed to identify 2 tears in his colon

(from the outside, yes, the wound is open) he has inserted tiny
catheters into each to help keep the area clean and dry and to help
it heal. Doctor is positive my dad is improving slightly each day.
The doctor is keen to get my dad sitting so they can at least get him into a wheel chair. They sat him on the edge of the bed this morning for a while, so when I arrived for a visit today he was fast asleep.
Tiring work hey.


x

v



Another reason my brother had to go back was that his visa was about to expire. I spent about an hour on the hour to the UK Home Office trying to get them an appointment the day they arrived back. Luckily because they had a child, customs was kind to them.

Angelina was our african mother. Our live-in maid who brought us kids up. I was very close to her and missed her dearly when she passed away. I like to think that Angelina is still watching over our family.

No comments: