Monday, July 7, 2008

Friday, 7 July 2006

Just got home from hospital. Since the op he is doing well. They were worried about his blood pressure but that has stabilised. The slow progress really concerns me though. The doctor is satisfied that his condition is stable, but I think I'm expecting him to walk before he can run. I'm not sure how they are going to get him off the ventilator, but I send them all the prayers and angels they need to help my dad start breathing again.
I will feel such relief when my dad is out of ICU.
Please Lord, with your grace and power, heal my father. Strengthen and guide him through this time. Please Lord.


I can't write much else. This is my life now. I can't imagine doing anything else. Not while my dad is sick.

Prayer is a powerful thing. As is faith.
I will visualise a bubble of light protecting and healing my father. The white light of the Holy Spirit.

The ventilator. You don't ever want to have to be on a ventilator.
I know those machines backwards, in fact sometimes when we had locum nurses in, we had to show them what to do. Cos we had more experience with the machines then they did…

No comments: