Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saturday, 22 July 2006

This morning was a difficult visit, dad was looking so weak and the smell from the draining fluid was so awful. I was really frightened. But this evening was heaps better (not without the help of some prayer :-) ). Dads looking better, he was chatting to the nurse, telling her our names. Fighting to get the mask off cause it was making him claustrophobic. Only thing still worrying me was the sleep and the smell. Thandi came and spoke to us and explained that it is so good that dad is off the ventilator, and it will take a while for him to normalise his sleep etc. She is also glad that Dr R is taking over, she says he is really on the ball. So I'm confident that things are on track. The power of prayer. Healing my dad from within. Lord please continue strengthening my dad. Thank you for the peace you have given us all.

No comments: