Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Saturday, 29 July 2006

My dad. They changed the dressing again today. Mills removed some stitches and the found the leak. He inserted 2 catheters to speed up the drying out.
Dad is still so weak. Very little talking and he is clearly tired.
It doesn't help that the nurses don't seem to know what they need to know.
Lord, please help to drain my fathers wound, so that the tears can heal and then his abdomen can close nicely. I really want my dad to start getting stronger.
Thank you for giving is strength and for giving my dad strength.
Lord, please continue sending the healing energy of the Holy Spirit to help my dad. A bubble of white light that will surround him and protect him.
And Angelina can stay too, I think the nurses need some guidance too at the moment. Thanks be to all the angels who are helping us through this difficult time. We will continue to be strong.

No comments: