Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Saturday, 1 July 2006

I arrived home on the 1st July after spending 3 weeks on holiday in London. I just had broken up with my boyfriend of 5 years a month earlier and enjoyed a wonderful sunny break in the UK with my brother and my friends.
While I was away my dad had just started work on a Shutdown. He drove a beach buggy so I let him use my car, cos it was winter at the time and he got up really early for work. He was so appreciative of my old golf, I could see it was really washed and looked after, unlike how I neglected it.
Saturday afternoon when I got home, my mom and dad were relaxing at home watching the Durban July on TV. I was too tired to join my friends at the July and so I spent the evening with them. We watched some DVDs my brother had made of my parents recent trip to see him.

No comments: