Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunday, 16 July 2006

Visited Dad this morning he was awake, chatted to him. Winnie made us all lamb and veg and gravy. Tried to catch up with the Lost videos.
Mom went in the afternoon, we all went in the evening.
Dad is nice and awake, not fully but he can nod and shake his head. Tries to talk, which must be so frustrating for him. Mills reckons this is gonna take some time and we need to just be patient. It must be hard for dad to be awake and unable to communicate. I really hope and pray that the MRSA dies real soon and his wound gets the last of the muck out and closes up nicely. Thank you for EVERYTHING so far, please keep my dad strong, especially now that he is more aware of things. I am happy that my dad sees me and hears me for the first time in 2 weeks. Thank you.
Georgie was moved to tears, so happy to get a reaction back. I do wish that my mother would be more positive though. Ag.
Sleep tight dad.

No comments: