Friday, July 18, 2008

Tuesday, 18 July 2006

Dads first comment tonight was that he 'wants to come home TONIGHT' and that hospitals are shit. That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the visit. I am actually afraid for when the ventilator comes off. He is gonna have so much to say, and the fact that he can make us feel so shit without saying a word sucks. Cheeky man.
Mom is getting full of it too. It seems the more dad improves, the more annoyed she gets.

Ag, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Anyway.

I pray tonight that the tests can come back clear. Good riddance to the infections. Dad is doing great to be breathing on his own too. I don't know if he realises how bad things were. The wound worries me quietly. Where is all that fluid coming from? Why? When will it stop?

Please can you heal my father from the inside out. From his heart to his tummy to his whole attitude. Please cleanse and heal. Amen.

No comments: