Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunday, 30 July 2006

Well 4 weeks you could say. Had a really good visit this morning, Dr Mills is very positive about dad's recovery. He is getting more himself each day, although I think he realises now sick he is and how weak he has become. I am positive that things are going onward and upward. We bumped into the anesthetist, 'Mr Hope for the Best' and he is still not too positive. I realise that anything may happen, geez, they could discharge dad and he could get hit by a bus.
It's of no use focusing our energy on what could happen. All I know is that my dad is getting stronger each day, and we will have to show him how strong the Fisher constitution is. My dad is good at this, he has done it before and this is not his time. He has too much to live for.

Mills said that dad can have boiled sweets, but dad is not taking any chances :-)
Thank you for strengthening my dad, and healing him from the inside. Please can my dads bowel heal so that there is no chance of infection and that his abdomen can heal rapidly.
Please keep his room free from bugs and other nasties that could weaken my dad further.
Thank you for caring and sending down your light to heal and fill the room with love.

No comments: