Friday, July 25, 2008

Thursday, 25 July 2006

Had a good visit this evening. This morning dad was quite sleepy, they had sedated him during the night and so he was quite relaxed and slept well all day. It was really nice to be able to talk to Dad and spend time with him. He seemed a lot more aware of things tonight. He reckons he has told mom he'll stay till friday, just one more week and then she can sign him out. Then he has done his bit… He says he'll be fine at home, he's done this before.
Lord, tonight I pray with all my heart that you can have mercy on my dad. Please help heal his blood and his temperature. Please lord, please can the candida be gone. Please strengthen my father so that he can fight all these challenges. Please send down the healing light of the Holy Spirit to rid my father of pain and illness. I pray to you Lord. Please send your special angels and our Angelina to nurse my dad into good health. He so wants to get better, and he can with your help. I ask this in your name. Amen.


Subject: Re: Re:

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:26:01 +0200


As for my dad, I just get so frustrated. We thought he was doing

better but yesterday when my mom spoke to the doctor all he could say is that my dad is a very sick man. He has been saying that for 3 weeks dammit! And then he mentions that the septicemia has cleared up - he NEVER told us there was septicemia! I just get pissed off cos they need to let us know whats going on, you know? He has been
running a temp for nearly 2 weeks and they don't friggin know why! At the moment I am relying more on prayers than doctors.

v

No comments: