Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wednesday, 26 July 2006

Wow, after a worrisome day, it feels like I can exhale finally! The tests came back clear! Glory to God in the highest. Thank you for having mercy on us. Please continue to strengthen my dad so that we aren't held back by further setbacks. Its so good to spend time with dad and see him improving. Thank you so much.
As for the ex, he really is a confused person, after jolling for 6 weeks and barely giving me a second thought he wants to know where he stands. I really don't have time for nonsense, I'm just not bothered. I'm just so relieved that my dad is fine. I hope he will grow in strength each day so that he does not get any more infections. I am also positive that the vacuum pump will be the best thing for his wound. I am thankful for this day. I am thankful that our God is a kind and gracious god. Please help me to stay focussed, especially with all these odd jobs.
I want my life to stay simple now. I prefer this.

No comments: